skip to main | skip to sidebar

Graphic Griftology

The study of handwriting especially for the purpose of character analysis

Friday, June 20, 2008

And I thought I was the only one...

Amen to that.
Posted by Jennifer at Friday, June 20, 2008
Newer Post Older Post Home

People & Things

  • http://www.alanhopainting.com/
  • http://www.jeremysheaffer.com/
  • http://www.loyaltyandblood.com/
  • http://www.palomacrousillat.com/index.html
  • http://www.ridesuperco.com
  • http://www.wnyc.org/

Of Particular Interest

  • http://www.cartype.com/
  • http://www.leadholder.com/
  • http://www.mototype.com/
  • http://www.nasm.si.edu/
  • http://www.postalmuseum.si.edu/

My Blog List

  • Eater
  • Noise Addicts
  • Brand New
  • The Book Design Review
  • Design*Sponge
  • Neatorama
  • The Daily Scrapbook
  • Not Eating Out in New York
  • Hoefler & Frere-Jones

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (20)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (2)
      • That wave again...
      • And I thought I was the only one...
    • ►  May (6)